Is Trump Administration’s Visa Push a Way to Win Health Care Votes?

In directing staffers at the Departments of Labor and Homeland Security to draft a rule increasing the number of guest-worker visas, senior political officials specifically highlighted businesses in Maine and Alaska, home to senators who hold crucial health care votes.

For months, Sens. Sus...

June 23, 2017

The Foreign Visa Crackdown Is Putting Americans Out of Work

Kate Bridges should be waiting tables right now. She’s been a server at the lauded farm-to-table restaurant at the Pentagoet Inn in Castine, Maine, for six years, making enough during the summer season to carry her through the year. But in early June she was answering the phone at the inn, telling...

June 13, 2017

US Congressman Bill Keating, who represents the 9th Congressional District that includes Cape Cod, attended a full hearing of the Committee on Homeland Security Wednesday morning, June 7.

The hearing included testimony from Secretary John Kelly on the Department of Homeland Security’s re-authorization and Fiscal Year 2018 budget proposal, a statement from...

April 9, 2017

Lawmakers on Capitol Hill introduced the bill supporting H-2B last week and are working to gather more support.

March 26, 2017

With all the Immigration News lately, click to read on Senator Keating's H-2B  Bill Introduction.

Please reload



121 Triple Diamond Blvd. Suite 12

North Venice, FL 34275


Work Visa Programs:

To submit your resume for a future opportunity, please click the button below.

  • Black Facebook Icon
  • Black Twitter Icon
  • Black LinkedIn Icon

© 2020 by Adnil Services

Adnil Services is an international recruiting company and provides consulting services to the hospitality industry.  We are not immigration attorneys and are unable to provide any form of legal advice or counsel pertaining to immigration matters.  Any suggestions, recommendation or options suggested by Adnil Services should not be construed as legal advice or guidance of legal nature.  All immigration questions should be directed to an attorney or legal counsel